2004-09-28
sick
Blo :( again and again !!!! I AM SICK !!!!! sick sick sick ! damn my body isn't cool anymore, headache is killing me. I sms soni and told him i can't go to the office cuz i am sick. Then i tried to call my boss to absent and inform her that i sick !!, at home i just sleep and watch television, i my body is going better, i feel some of deasses have gone, in the day i took lunch and medicine, after it i sleep and wake with new power. My body now ready for all well i've to colege. Matematika Diskrit. The teacher teached us goodly, i like the way he teachs, i understand what he talk about with his analogy of life.
After the my colege done i took home and get dinner and also medicine for suring the cure !
I realized why i got sick those days ! I can't push my body to done everything that i like without an enough rest, i'm learning for this case now.
Boedhies merindukan cintanya jam 22:54
***
End of things